ClotQuant 2Product Overview
- Micro processer controlled; 2 channel optical coagulation analyzer used to determine basic parameters of hemostasis of human citrated blood sample
- Designed to carry out coagulometric tests such as Prothrombin Time (PT), Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), Fibrinogen (FIB), Thrombin Time (TT) and single factor tests.
- Technology based on Advanced Scattered Light principle, hence no interference from Lipemic and Icteric samples
- 2 Testing channels, 16 Sample pre-warming positions and 4 Reagent pre-warming positions
- ClotQuant 2 is equipped with Electronically-linked pipette to reduce manual errors, built-in thermal printer and on-board stop watch.
- In Sample run, high and low flags will be displayed and printed in run receipt, based on reference range entered by user.
- In QC run, based on mean and SD values entered by user, SD flags (+1, +2, +3,-1, -2,-3), over and under will be displayed and printed in QC run receipt.
- QC Levey Jennings to track performance of controls (Low, Medium and High) for 30 days. 40 tests can be stored for each level of control i.e. total 120 results.
- ClotQuant 2 ensures accurate results by monitoring the exact Sample Incubation Time. Temperature does not exceed above or below the user defined limits.
- ClotQuant 2 detector channels can be aligned in any positions to ensure operators convenience.
Why do we require ClotQuant ?
ClotQuant is a Semi-automated 2-channel coagulation analyser which helps us in testing the hemastasis system and provide quick and accurate determination of coagulation assays.
Which Technology is used in ClotQuant 2?
ClotQuant 2 is based on Advanced Scattered Light principle, hence no interference from Lipemic and Icteric samples
Which tests are performed in ClotQuant?
ClotQuant offers test for PT and APTT
How many sample positions are there in ClotQuant 2?
16 Sample positions
How many reagent positions are there in ClotQuant 2?
4 reagent positions