Intra Aortic Balloon Catheter Kit (8F)
- Myosist is an IAB catheter is operated with IAB pump.
- The device is placed in the descending aorta. By balloon inflation in aorta during diastole and deflation during systole increase blood supply to heart muscle and decrease work of the left ventricle.
- During diastole, the balloon will inflate, increasing blood flow to the coronary arteries, therefore increasing myocardial oxygen supply.
- This deflation will cause a decrease in pressure in the aorta and this decrease in pressure assists the left ventricle by reducing the pressure that needs to be generated to achieve ejection through the aortic valve.
- Low ST rates
- Low Lumen Late Loss
- Low MACE
Highly Durable & Flexible Balloon Membrane Tested for 1 million inflation-deflation cycles for functionality and performance integrity.
Radiopaque Catheter Tip & Markers Easy to locate the MYOSIST deployment under fluroscopy. Catheter consists of optimized placement of radiopaque markers and radiopaque tip
Optimized Insertion Length With 710 mm insertion length, the MYOSIST is placed in proper positioning.
Inner Lumen Diameter 0.028 inch diameter provides a medium to measure excellent arterial pressure
Cardiogenic shock :
- Associated with acute MI, mechanical complications of MI - MR , VSD
In association with CABG :
- Preoperative insertion
- Patients with severe LV dysfunction
- Patients with intractable ischemic arrhythmias
- Postoperative insertion
- Postcardiotomy cardiogenic shock
In association with nonsurgical revascularization:
- Hemodynamically unstable infarct patients
- High risk coronary interventions
- severe LV dysfunction, LMCA, complex coronary artery disease
CVTS In Cardiopulmonary Bypass:
- Coronary bypass Graft
- Cardiac valve repair (Aortic, mitral, tricuspid, pulmonary)
- Repair of large septal defects (atrial septal defects, venticular septal defects)
- Transplantation (Heart and Lung).
|Balloon Volume (CC)||30||35||40|
|Balloon Catheter Length(mm)||870|
|Balloon Catheter Usable Length(mm)||710|
|Inner Lumen ID (inch)||0.028|
|Guidewire Compatibility (inch)||0.025|
|Nominal Pressure (PSI)||2|
|Maximum Dilation Pressure (PSI)||5|
|Console Compatibility||Datascope : System 97, 98, 98XT, CS 100, CS 300, CardioSave|
|Arrow : ACAT, AutoCAT, AutoCAT 2, AutoCAT 2 Wave, KAAT II|
|MYOSIST IAB Catheter kit 8F||30CC||40 CC||50 CC|