MERIFEIMTM is an absorbable gelatin sponge hemostat manufactured from a highly purified first-grade gelatin material. MERIFEIMTM can be effectively used in various surgeries for hemostasis when control of capillary, venous and arteriolar bleeding by pressure, ligature and other conventional methods are ineffective or impractical.
- UNIFORM POROSITY
- NEUTRAL PH
- DOUBLE STERILE PACK
Aids hemostatic effect on application in 3-4 minutes.
Effective uniform blood absorption.
Compatible as a vehicle for drug delivery.
Does not interfere in tissue healing.
- Standard: Finds application in almost all surgeries ranging from abdominal, genito-urinary, otolaryngological, gynecological, partial nephrectomy, hepato-biliary surgeries
- No Touch Pack: For control of surgical site infection in critical conditions
- Tampon: For reduction in post-operative pain and patient comfort
- Endoscopic Tampon: For hemostasis in endoscopic or laparoscopic key-hole surgeries
- Special: For hemostasis at hard to reach and delicate surgical sites, with lesser tamponade
- Powder: For quick hemostasis and complete coverage required on rough and uneven surfaces
Note: IFU will be displayed after MDR Certification