Sirolimus Eluting Tapered Coronary stent system
MACE AT 12 MONTHS IN BIOMIME MORPH MULTICENTER STUDY
FREEDOM FROM TARGET LESION FAILURE (TLF) AT 6 MONTHS IN MORPH INDIA STUDY
- Proven benefits of BioMime, now available as a tapered stent system. Treat long diffused lesions with a single stent – one and done.
- Long diffused lesions are typically treated through multiple overlapping stents, which are associated with higher rate of restenosis/ revascularization.
- Biomime MorphTM tapers as per vessel anatomy, it helps avoid multiple stent placement thus reducing the probability of fracture and restenosis.
- Biomime MorphTM is a Sirolimus Eluting Tapered Coronary Stent System with an ultra-thin 65 µm strut thickness. This next generation SES has a Novel Hybrid Design with closed cells (on both ends of the stent) & open cells (in the middle) - this allows for Morphology Mediated Expansion for adequate conformability and lesser edge dissections.
- BioPoly Biodegradable Polymer: 2µm low thickness, stable and elastic polymer
- Stent design with non-linear S links & Y connectors allows for high flexibility and adequate side branch access.
- Strut width variability ensures optimal radial strength.
Avoids overlapping and associated restenosis and revascularization.
Tapers as per vessel anatomy.
Reduces procedural time as single stent is deployed.
Economical – one stent versus use of multiple overlapping stents.
Avoids excessive radiation and contrast.
|Stent material||Cobalt Chromium L605|
|Stent architecture||Hybrid Cell Design with Non-Linear links|
|Stent Strut Thickness||65 µm|
|Polymer||Biodegradable + Biocompatible|
|Delivery system||Rapid Exchange|
|DIAMETER / LENGTH||30MM||40MM||50MM||60MM|
|MAIN BRANCH-SIDE BRANCH|
|STUDY NAME||TYPE OF STUDY||TOTAL PATIENTS||STATUS||LINKS|
|SPONSOR INITIATED STUDIES|
|Morph India Study||Prospective study||450||Ongoing||Know more|
|Morpheus-Global Registry||Prospective study||400||Ongoing||Know more|
|Morph-BGM Study||Prospective study||100||Ongoing||Know more|
|INVESTIGATOR INITIATED STUDIES|
|BioMime Morph Multicenter study||Observational study||362||Completed||Know more|
|BioMime Morph study, Valencia, Spain||Prospective clinical cohort study||50||Completed||Know more|
|BioMime Morph study, Russia||Prospective, Observational study||85||Completed||Know more|
|BioMime Morph study, The Netherlands||Observational study||49||Completed||Know more|
|BioMime Morph study, Spain||Observational study||628||Completed||Know more|
Note: IFU will be displayed after MDR Certification