- 0% PERMANENT PACEMAKERS POST PROCEDURE UPTO 6MONTHS.
- 700+ PATIENTS TO BE STUDIED UNDER MYVAL GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL PROGRAM
- NO STROKE/TIA POST PROCEDURE
- ZERO DEVICE RELATED MORTALITY
- Balloon expandable TAVR system with bovine pericardium tri-leaflet valve on a Nickel Cobalt alloy frame with Hybrid-Honey comb design.
- The unique hybrid design of Myval, post crimping, has a unique appearance of alternating light and dark bands under fluoroscence, supporting ease of positioning on the annular plane.
- Unique crimping pattern with MyvalTM, due to the geometry of design ensures precise orthotopic device placement without any deep throating into the LVOT.
- Precise annular placement ensures that there is no conduction system disturbances thus eliminating need for a new pace maker as seen with previous technologies.
- MyvalTM comes with a Navigator Balloon with a Dual-Stopper System for precision in positioning & deployment.
For detailed information on Myval product, please click here
NAVIGATOR BALLOON DUAL-STOPPER SYSTEM FOR PRECISE DEPLOYMENT FOR PRECISE DEPLOYMENT
UNIQUE BANDING PATTERN UNDER FLUORO FOR GUIDED PRECISION PLACEMENT
UNPRECEDENTED HYBRID HONEYCOMB DESIGN FOR INTUITIVE PRECISION & Orthotopic placement
TAVR- A minimally invasive treatment for Aortic Stenosis
AS is a narrowing of the aortic valve opening, restricting the blood flow from the left ventricle to the aorta and may also affect the pressure in the left atrium. TAVR is a minimally invasive procedure to treat aortic stenosis. Know more here.
|Valve mechanism||Balloon Expandable|
|Valve material||Bovine pericardium tri-leaflet on a Nickel-Cobalt alloy frame|
|Valve architecture||Hybrid Honeycomb cell design|
|Delivery System||14F NavigatorTM Delivery system with MyvalTM prepared and crimped in the cathlab|
|0.035" Guidewire compatible and Usable catheter length of 120 cm|
For Information regarding Size Chart, please click here