Merilyzer CelQuant 5 PlusProduct Overview
- CelQuant 5 plus is 5-Part WBC differential of WBC Hematology Analyzer which gives a total 25 parameters & 10 research parameters
- CelQuant 5 plus exhibits a through put of 60 tests/hour & 2 scattergrams, 2 histograms
- Adopts highly stable, long lasting and economical semiconductor laser light source
- Screening out the abnormal cells, thus increasing the efficacy for abnormal samples
- Throughput CBC+DIFF: 60 samples per hour
- Gives flagging description of cells like Leukopenia, Leukocytosis, Neutropenia, Polycythemia Immature, Small cellular & RBC Large cellular RBC etc.
- Manual or automated sampling with continuous loading
- Cap piercing auto sampler for 40 samples with 1 stat position
- 25 report parameters, 10 research parameters, scattergram and histogram
- Large storage capacity up to 200,000 samples
- Autosampler, Operation Interface and Data Management System
- Data System: Rj45 network interface, USB interface, Support bi-directional LIS (LIS software is provided with the instrument)
On what principle is working of CelQuant 5 plus based?
Tri-angle laser scatter + flow cytometry + cytochemical staining, achieving a betterment of 5-part WBC differentiation, Basophils are counted by laser scatter that detects information about cell volume and cellular complexity & granularity
What is the through put?
What are parameters measured in CelQuant 5?
25 reportable parameters: WBC, BASO#, NEUT#, EOS#, LYM#,MON#, BASO%, NEUT%, EOS%, LYM%, MON%, RBC, HGB, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, HCT, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR, P-LCC 10 research parameters: Blast#, Blast%, ALM#, ALM%, IMM#, IMM%, Left#, Left%, NRBC#, 2 scattergrams (basophil & other 4 WBCs) & 2 histograms of RBC & platelets.
What are the different sample mode options?
Whole blood mode, Micro-WB (Whole blood) mode, Pre-dilute mode
What is the sample consumption?
Only 25μl sample volume for CBC + DIFF measurement
What are the reagents to be used?
Diluent & 3 types of lyse + Detergents
What is the storage capacity?
200,000 patient results including scattergram, histogram & patient information.