- REVOLUTIONARY III ROW STAPLE LINE
- STAINLESS STEEL ANVIL SHAFT WITH LONGER PURSE TYING AREA
- WING NUT & STAPLE COMPRESSION GAUGE WITH ADJUSTABLE STAPLE HEIGHT
MIRUS CIRCULAR STAPLER
MIRUS - The symbol of excellence which ensures superior surgical outcomes. MIRUS circular stapler gives phenomenal clinical performance, usability experience and adaptability with wide range of Lumen Sizes for anastomosis.
This Circular Stapler is a sterile single patient use, mechanical instrument design reflects three decades of experience drawn from leading Bariatric, Colorectal and General Surgeons across the globe.
With consolidating exclusive technology, 4.5 mm staples and other unique features, the MIRUS Circular Stapler gives phenomenal clinical performance, usability and adaptability.
- Revolutionary iii row staple line
- Stainless steel anvil shaft with longer purse tying area
- Wing nut & staple compression gauge with adjustable staple height
Advantages of MIRUS in anastomosis
- It offers the best in class "B" shape staple formation & cutting with precision which ensures better security and superior hemostasis.
- MIRUS Circular Staplers have application throughout the alimentary tract for end-to-end & end-to-side anastomosis.
- II rows for secure heamostasis & III rows for better security & superior hemostasis.
- With wide range of size in II Rows & III Rows MIRUS Circular Staplers available in II Rows of sizes 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32 mm & III Rows of sizes 21, 24, 25, 26, 29, 31, 32mm.
Available in II and III Rows model MIRUS
- It has stainless steel anvil shaft with longer purse tying area.
- Tissue compression gauge (Staple compression gauge) is provided to ensure the accurate staple formation & which suits to variable tissue thickness.
- Wing nut like shape of rotating knob is provided for proper rotation and dexterity while opeining and closing anvil.
- The audible & tactile feedback (clicking sound) is better as compared to others.
Mirus Circular Stapler – Instrument
Disease Area: Rectum
- Access through separation of GI layers
- Identification and mobilization of malignant area
- Transection, Resection & Anastomosis
Open Mirus circular stapler with the help of black rotating knob available at the proximal end and disengage the anvil to expose the trocar & then close it. Ensures that trocar goes completely inside the housing during closing. Take anvil & purse string at proximal end of lumen and ensure that it should be tight properly.
Insert the circular stapler in anal canal & ensures that it reaches to the closed end of distal lumen. Then again open the circular stapler with the help of black rotating knob. Ensures that circular stapler advancing the trocar & pierce above & below the staple line of rectum. It should not go through the staple line. Then fully advance the trocar with the help of rotating knob.
Ensures that the orange indicator is visible inside the abdominal cavity & outside the staple line. Rotate the knob & close circular stapler slowly till rotation motion is halted. Observe the tissue compression indicator available on the top of circular stapler. Red marking should be in or below green zone (only then you will be able to open the red safety).
Wait for 30 secs so that the tissue will extrude out & tissue becomes dry. Open red safety lock. Now fire the circular stapler with 2 hands on a single fluid motion. Full squeeze is compulsory (100% squeeze). Release the handle & engage red safety back to original position. Open the circular stapler with half to 3/4th rotation (270°). Remove circular stapler from anal canal with fish tale movement. Check the 2 donates (both proximal & distal side).
Ensure better security and superior hemostasis
Provides better tissue manipulation and ease of handling
Accommodates tissue ranging 0.1mm to 2.5mm with adjustable staple height
Uniform staple arrangement to ensure secure anastomosis
Tactile feedback mechanism
Application throughout the alimentary track for end-to-end, end-to-side anastomosis
Applications- colectomy surgery
Options- cutting, disposable
A colectomy is surgery to remove all or part of the colon. Nearby lymph nodes are also removed. If only part of the colon is removed, it's called a hemicolectomy, partial colectomy, or segmental resection. The surgeon takes out the part of the colon with the cancer and a small segment of normal colon on either side
|Stapler||Description||Open leg length (mm)||Close leg length (mm)||Cutting Diameter (mm)||Head Diameter (mm)||Rows of staples||Staple Quantity|
|MCS-21R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 21||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||12||21||3||21|
|MCS-24R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 24||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||15||24||3||24|
|MCS-25R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 25||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||16||25||3||27|
|MCS-26R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 26||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||17||26||3||33|
|MCS-29R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 29||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||20||29||3||36|
|MCS-31R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 31||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||21||31||3||36|
|MCS-32R3||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 3Row 32||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||23||32||3||42|
|MCS-19||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 19||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||12||19||2||16|
|MCS-21||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 21||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||13||21||2||16|
|MCS-24||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 24||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||15||24||2||18|
|MCS-25||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 25||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||16||25||2||20|
|MCS-26||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 26||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||17||26||2||20|
|MCS-29||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 29||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||20||29||2||24|
|MCS-32||MirusTM Disp.Circular Stapler 32||4.5 mm||1.0-2.5 mm||22||32||2||26|