Polyglactin 910 Suture
MITSUTM is a mid-term absorbable braided and coated synthetic suture made of poly (glycolide-co-l-lactide) (90/10). MITSUTM degrades by hydrolysis and assures predictable and reliable absorption.
The Power Of Three
- Best-in-class raw material ensuring reliability
- Sharper needles for easy and effortless penetration
- Consistent performance at every pass due to high needle-thread integrity
- RETAINS 75% KNOT TENSILE STRENGTH FOR UP TO 14 DAYS
- RETAINS 50% KNOT TENSILE STRENGTH FOR UP TO 21 DAYS
- COMPLETE MASS ABSORPTION BETWEEN 56 TO 70 DAYS
Gentle knot repositioning.
Excellent knot security.
Smooth knot run-down.
Pliable material for easy handling.
Used for general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation across suitable surgery types