AutoQuant 400i/Supremus with gratingProduct Overview
- Next-generation automated biochemistry system to meet the needs of high-end laboratories
- Closed system reagents with calibrators and controls with viable software
- Capability of handling a workload of a medium to high, throughput laboratory
- Includes 400 tests/hour throughputs
- Potential to provide cost-effective solutions for day-to-day as well as specific testing parameters
- AQ 400i is discrete, open, automated, random access, Fully Automated analyzer throughput 400 tests/hour, Optional ISE 520 tests/hour through put
- Analysis Modes: End Point, Fixed Time (2-point), Kinetic Rate-A, Kinetic Rate-B
- Facility of STAT function from any free position
- Sample Positions: Maximum 75 positions with bar code identification
- 60 Reagent positions maintained by water cooled Refrigeration Unit with bar code identification
- 80 Semi Disposable cuvettes with cuvette check function before testing
- Diffraction grating: Total 12 wavelengths
- Halogen Tungsten lamp with fibre optics
- Calibration Points: K-Factor, Linear (one, two point and multipoint), Logit-log, Spline, Exponential, Polynomial (second, third, and fourth order)
- Option of three different washes for forbidden pairs to minimize the carry over
- User defined Reflex Testing
- Data storage capacity of 1,000,000 test results & reaction curve 40,000 tests
- Laundry System with 7-step automatic washing
- 2 probes for Reagent (1 each for Reagent 1 & Reagent 2) and one probe for sample
- 2 Stirrers for mixing of solutions
- Low water consumption of 6-8 litres / hour
- Easy-to-use Windows based software (Windows XP)
What is the through put?
AutoQuant 400i/Supremus: 400 tests/hour, with ISE (optional): 520 tests/hour.
How many reaction positions?
Reaction positions are 80.
How many probes are present in AutoQuant 400i/AutoQuant 400 Supremus?
Total 3 probes: one for sample, 2nd for Reagent 1 & 3rd for Reagent 3.
How many stirrers are present in AutoQuant 400i/AutoQuant 400 Supremus?
Two stirrers for mixing of working solutions.
How many trays are present in AutoQuant 400i/AutoQuant 400 Supremus?
Total 3 trays: Reagent tray, Sample tray & Reaction cuvettes.
How many Reagents positions & sample positions?
AQ 400i: 60 Reagent positions (R1 & R2) & 75 sample positions.
How much water consumption?
6.5 to 8 litres for AutoQuant 400i & AutoQuant 400 Supremus.
Can Turbidimetry Immunoassay Assay tests be performed?
Yes as per the protocol.