- High performance semi automated Biochemistry analyzer
- Compact-Vertical, for routine Chemistries as well as specialized & Turbidimetry Immunoassay
- A large foot print of 5000 plus satisfied customers across India and presence in 50 plus countries globally
- Vertical model – Utilizes less space compared to Horizontal model
- 8 Assay modes – Covers all type of chemistries
- Inbuilt incubator –Precise Temperature for reactions
- 3 level QC with L-J plot- Builds user’s confidence on Test results
- Rerun for End point- Saves time and money
- Recal for Kinetic chemistry – No test repetition required
- Variable Air purge - Reduces carry over & cross contamination
- 32 µl quartz Flowcell– Enables accurate readings for Turbidimetry test
- Availability of 670 nm Filter – Ideal for HbA1c test
- QWERTY keypad with 50 keys
- Multipoint calibration with all types of curves possible
Why should CliniQuant be your choice of semi-auto Analyzer?
CliniQuant is a Compact-Vertical, High performance semi automated Biochemistry analyzer for routine Chemistries as well as specialized & Turbidimetry Immunoassay.
How many level of QC can be performed?
3 level QC with L-J plot can be performed with 3 month QC data storage
Is LIS connectivity available in CliniQuant?
CliniQuant has RS 232 Port which helps in advanced LIS connectivity and easy data transfer
How many programmable channels are available?
CliniQuant is provided with 100 programmable channels and upgradable upto 200
How can we minimize carry over?
Special functions like Aspiration air gap of 50uL and auto empty function after each sample testing rule out to minimize carry over in CliniQuant
How many Assay modes we have in CliniQuant?
8 Assay modes which covers all type of chemistries
What is the advantage of 32 µl Flowcell?
CliniQuant with 32 µl Flowcell enables accurate readings for Turbidimetry test
How CliniQuant helps us in controlling reaction temperature while performing test procedure?
CliniQuant has 4 Inbuilt incubator which helps maintain precise temperature for the reactions
How many filters are there in CliniQuant?
CliniQuant has 7 interference Filters & 1 free position, covers standard wavelength from 340-700 nm
How many keys are there in CliniQuant?
50 keys which makes cliniquant user’s friendly