Sinus Balloon Dilation System
Balloon Sinus Dilation is a safe and effective procedure for chronic sinusitis patients, who are not responding well to medications and seeking relief from uncomfortable and painful sinusitis symptoms. It is less invasive than traditional sinus surgery and effective at relieving symptoms of chronic sinusitis. Balloon Sinus Dilation also allows patients to return to normal activities quickly unlike conventional sinus surgery. Balloon Sinus Dilation does not include removal of bones or tissue from the nose.
- PRECISE BALLOON PLACEMENT: ENDOSCOPIC MARKERS PROVIDE INFORMATION ON BALLOON LOCATION UNDER DIRECT VISUALISATION. ENHANCED SHAFT COLORING AND MARKERS PROVIDE IMPROVED VISIBILITY UNDER LOW LIGHT
- ENHANCED TRACKING AND RETRACTION: OPTIMISED BALLOON TAPERS; SIX-FOLD BALLOON DESIGN. NEW BALLOON INSERTION STYLET ENABLES SMOOTH BALLOON INSERTION INTO THE SINUS GUIDE CATHETER
- INCREASED PROCEDURAL EFFICIENCY: PRECISE BALLOON RE-WRAPPING. LESS BALLOON DEFLATION TIME
Safe and effective dilation procedure for the treatment of chronic sinusitis.
Lesser blood loss.
Associated with fewer recurrences.
Post operative recovery is faster and patient can resume work quickly.
- The MesireTM Sinus Balloon Catheter is intended to dilate sinus ostia and spaces within the paranasal sinus cavities for diagnostics and therapeutic procedures.
- For children aged 17 and under, the balloon catheter system is intended to dilate sinus ostia and spaces associated with the maxillary sinus for diagnostics and therapeutic procedures.